Sydney Build is Australia’s largest construction, architecture and infrastructure expo. Now in its 6th year, Sydney Build has become the best-attended B2B construction tradeshow in the whole of Australia. The Sydney Build 2022 event runs between June 1 and 2, 2022 over 4 Halls of ICC Sydney with 450+ Speakers on 8 Stages, 500+ Exhibitors with more networking events and entertainment than ever before.
Poly Water Tanks is proud to be exhibiting at this leading event and showcasing our products. We will also be unveiling an exciting new product that will revolutionise rainwater storage in residential applications so make sure you come and visit us at stand D14 to find out more. And we’re also offering prizes if you ask us a polyethylene rainwater tank question we can’t answer!
Register your FREE TICKETS at www.sydneybuildexpo.com/exhibitor- referral-2022
Sydney Build 2022 is the only event of its kind to offer 450+ accredited presentations, 500+ exhibitors and incredible networking opportunities with 10,000+ construction professionals.
- Free to attend – includes access to all presentations, workshops, networking events and exhibition 300+ High-level speakers.
- CPD Accredited – Gain all of your CPD points over the two days
- 8 Conference stages covering Future Sydney, Transport, BIM & Digital Construction, Geospatial, Government, Infrastructure and many more 500+ exhibitors throughout the exhibition halls
- 60+ Industry bodies, associations and media partners supporting the expo
- The construction industry’s very own Irish Bar sponsored by the WURTH
- Live music, celebrity guests and entertainment
- Interactive demonstrations and workshops
- 1 Industry-leading expo!
You will get to meet and do business with 10,000+ contractors, architects, specifiers, developers, government, designers, councils, associations, house builders, engineers, suppliers and