Under Deck Rectangular Water Tanks
Rectangular water tanks are the perfect solution when looking at placing a water tank under a deck or bearers and joists. There are two rectangular water tank sizes - the 1,800 Litre and the 2,000 Litre and with its unique low profile it is specifically designed to fit under decks, between support piers and in tight spots. Buildings are generally constructed based around right-angles so our rectangular water tank is sure to find a cosy spot under your house or deck!
These rectangular water tanks are cheap and easy to install making them a perfect space-saving solution for your property.
We offer fast delivery throughout NSW, ACT, VIC & QLD.
Still not sure what you need? Simply contact us to discuss your requirements and arrange a quote.
Why Buy From Poly Water Tanks
- Built to cure properly, no rush job production for a premium-grade finish.
- Made from the best materials, UV-stabilised virgin food-grade polyethylene with no taste or smell (drinking-water compatible).
- Each rectangular water tanks is certified to Australian Standards (AS2070).
- Small footprint design with no waste, giving the biggest storage capacity for its real estate.
- Cannot be compared to a soft bladder
- Rectangular in sahpe, designed to fit under decks and between piers with a unique low profile
- Extra heavy-duty thick design to reinforce long, flat walls and defend against rodent damage in underfloor areas
- Full brass outlets and fittings; no plastic means a solid state connection
- Stainless steel screws and strainer mesh